Yerel dijital yayınların(ligtv, digiturk vb.) paylaşımı kesinlikle yasaktır.
DNS Google: 8.8.8.8 veya 8.8.4.4 - Yandex: 77.88.8.8 veya 77.88.8.1

Bu forum ve mkvod uygulamaları video, film vb. barındırmamaktadır. Sunucularımız sadece uygulamaya ait kodları ve web sitesi kodlarını barındırmaktadır. Bahsi geçen linkler embed linkler olup bize ait değildir.

Sitemize destek olmak için android HABER uygulamasını kurabilirsiniz.

Android Iptv Xtream Player

MKVOD 8 indirmek için tıklayın.(ANDROID YENI SÜRÜM)MKVOD 8 indirmek için tıklayın.(ANDROID YENI SÜRÜM)

Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 2.94/5 - 125 oy
FAQ English
The MKVOD 9 is now available in the store world LG. In versions for Netcast and WebOs. Let's show following the process for installing and configuring the best app for SmarTV LG.

The application comes without any list, but we will show below how to add them. The differential of MKVOD is the support for Portals and parsers (url resolvers) for multiple hosts.

1. Installing (image example of a WebOs):

OexD422.png
Picture caption: Install MKVOD your Store

2. The screen on first use (Settings):

uwTpugB.png
Picture caption: 1. Choose the default settings. Clicking the items (left) change the options; 2. Make a note of this MAC address (only numbers and letters), you will need it for the lists; 3. Click "Save" and then click in "BACK" (on the remote control).

3.  Including content (lists and/or Portal):
WMgdFOr.png

Picture caption: To have content mo mkvod you need to add a personal list or the portals with content. We will use the example of the portal, but the method is similar.

P.S.: Remember the address of item 2 of the second image above we ask for you to write? Ok. We use now.

a. On your computer, you can download the file portallar.xml . Now rename the file of portallar.xml file for the address of the image 2 (only the numbers and letters).xml.... for example: 0a0a0a0a0a0a.xml

b. Still on the computer, navigate to the web address http://tools.mkvod.info/mkvod9/uploads

The password is mkvod01

mh836d1.png
Click on "Choose File" and import the xml file that you renamed. Finally click Dosyayi Gönder (Send file). If a message appears with the name and size of the uploaded file, means that the process was conducted.
[url=http://tools.mkvod.info/mkvod9/uploads][/url]

c. Now start again the MKVOD in its SmarTV and click on item 1 (YOUR LIST). If you did everything correctly you should see the image below:

jzcuuWs.png

Now simply enjoy the content.
Cevapla
Teşekkür Edenler: muce , #mkvod , #sorgumurat , aslanycan , kilany1972 , Pencin , cankurt , /onur , vekk , 123654 , jumic , Ekay
Thank you very much.
Cevapla
Teşekkür Edenler: #sorgumurat , supermario , gio710 , 123654
How/where can I find "portals" that have English content.

I am currently using KODI (Exodus), but have to connect to my computer via HDMI and would like to be able to add/use the KODI repositories.

Any help for a newbie would be much appreciated.
Cevapla
Teşekkür Edenler: 123654
(25-01-2017, Saat: 04:20)Pencin Adlı Kullanıcıdan Alıntı: How/where can I find "portals" that have English content.

I am currently using KODI (Exodus), but have to connect to my computer via HDMI and would like to be able to add/use the KODI repositories.

Any help for a newbie would be much appreciated.

There is no kodi support in mkvod.
You can use mkvod on lg smart tv or android machines.
If you have lg smart tv, you can find and install mkvod in lg store.
Cevapla
Teşekkür Edenler: #sorgumurat , Pencin , 123654
The file portallar.xml is not available. Can you upload it again?
Cevapla
Teşekkür Edenler:
(13-07-2017, Saat: 00:30)Burna91 Adlı Kullanıcıdan Alıntı: The file portallar.xml is not available. Can you upload it again?

http://www.mkvod.info/mkvod/showthread.php?tid=254
###  42 LM 760S  ### 42 LM 640S ###
###  NİCE İNSANLAR GÖRDÜM ÜZERİNDE ELBİSE YOK,NİCE ELBİSELER GÖRDÜM İÇİNDE İNSAN YOK... ###
Cevapla
Teşekkür Edenler: Burna91
i have aproblem upload list. the upload will only accept 50KB not 500Kb like in the screenshots on the othe part of the forums. the message i get is

Dosya yükleme(Max.50Kb):

Error: The uploaded file exceeds the MAX_FILE_SIZE directive that was specified in the HTML form
Cevapla
Teşekkür Edenler:
(07-08-2017, Saat: 09:50)bobjones Adlı Kullanıcıdan Alıntı: i have aproblem upload list. the upload will only accept 50KB not 500Kb like in the screenshots on the othe part of the forums. the message i get is

Dosya yükleme(Max.50Kb):

Error: The uploaded file exceeds the MAX_FILE_SIZE directive that was specified in the HTML form

There are two applications.
Mkvod and mkiptv.
You must use mkiptv application for your iptv playlists.
Mkvod is used for portals.
For mkiptv please open http://www.mkvod.info/mkiptv
Cevapla
Teşekkür Edenler:
I have a question. if someone can help me.
Hope is not in the wrong area but it's the only one place that speaks english.
I have XML files hosted in dropbox. videos are hosted on video hosting platforms.
It's there any way you can add subtitle to a movie in a portal?
Can be done this in XML or have to be integrated in movie?
Thank you.
Cevapla
Teşekkür Edenler:
(16-09-2017, Saat: 17:08)j33fo Adlı Kullanıcıdan Alıntı: I have a question. if someone can help me.
Hope is not in the wrong area but it's the only one place that speaks english.
I have XML files hosted in dropbox. videos are hosted on video hosting platforms.
It's there any way you can add subtitle to a movie in a portal?
Can be done this in XML or have to be integrated in movie?
Thank you.

You can use subtitle tag for per stream_url
<subtitle>subtitle url</subtitle>
Cevapla
Teşekkür Edenler:

Hızlı Menü: